ConferenceSeries Ltd is a renowned organization that organizes highly notable nursing conferences throughout the globe. Currently we are bringing forth “21st World Congress on Nursing Pharmacology and Nursing Education” (Nursing Pharmacology 2017) scheduled to be held during November 20-21, 2017 at Melbourne, Australia. The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of Nursing Education and Clinical Trials.
ConferenceSeries Ltd organizes a conference series of 3000+ Global Events inclusive of 1000+ Conferences, 2000+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe, MiddleEast & Asiapacific with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Discuss pharmacology and patient outcomes associated with clinical use of select new drugs
Deliberate the pharmacology and indications for use, as well as dosage and administration considerations
List the common adverse reactions, contraindications and precautions for use.
Confer the practical considerations for use, and compare properties to those of older medications marketed for the same indications
Discuss the new CDC guidelines for treatment of pain and their implications for practice
- Nurse practitioners
- Advanced practice nurses
- Primary care providers, and
- Other interested healthcare professionals
- Pediatrics Pharmacology
- Geriatric Pharmacology
- Endocrine Pharmacology
- Obesity Management
- Pharmacology Management of Asthma
- Lipid and Anticoagulation Management
- Case Studies
- Nurse Practitioner Professional Development
- Orthopedic Assessment and Management
- Nursing Primary Care
- Contraception Options in the 21st Century
- Psychotropic Medications
- Chronic Hepatitis C: Evolution & Treatment
- Patient & Family Centered Care
- Clinical Nurse Specialists: Safety Interventions
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://pharmacology.nursingconference.com/